Grow @ Faith
Grow…as believers in faith through worship, small groups, and service
The small group ministry at Faith exists to bring people into community with each other, to teach the truths of Jesus, and to serve the community in love. We offer various groups at different times to meet the needs of people.
Sunday School: Meet year round
We offer 4 Sunday school classes that meet weekly at 9:30.
- Friendship Class – This class is for our senior adults.
- Pathfinders – This class is for adults ages 50 to 70.
- Seekers – This class is home to those who are 20-40.
- Pastor’s Men of Faith: Meets monthly from September to June. It is a time of fellowship and study for men. On the third Saturday morning of the month, our men meet for breakfast and discussion about the Bible.
- Women’s Groups: Women’s Bible Studies – At least 2 times a year, our women meet together to study a biblical topic in a manner that best fits them. Usually lasting 8-12 weeks, these studies encourage our ladies to grow in faith and knowledge of the Bible.
- Women’s Book Club: Meeting the first Saturday of the month, this group meets to discuss a favorite book and for fellowship. It meets at a local coffee shop and provides conversation and relationships.
- Senior Adult Group: XYZ – eXtra Years of Zest is a group specifically for our Senior Adults. This group meets on the second Thursday of each month for a program, a meal, and a good time. Meetings are in Judson Hall at Faith and begin at 10:30 with lunch at 12.
- Financial Peace University: Financial Peace University is designed to teach you and your family how to get out of debt, stay out of debt, and build wealth. Contact us to see when the next class will begin.
- Senior Adult Bible Study: This group meets the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 10:00 AM at the Savannah Springs Apartment Building on Goeglein Rd.
Gather Groups: Meet September through May
– Young Couples Group – Times and Locations Vary. Contact church for more information.
– Heminger Small Group – Every Sunday @ 5:30. Meets @ Faith. A Bible study for all ages and stages.
– A New Normal – Meeting the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at 6:30 in the Family Life Center, this group helps you learn to live with changes in our lives, causing our normal to be new.
– Big Monday Men’s Bible Study – Each Monday @ 7:00. Men, join us for Bible study and Monday Night Football. Meets at Pastor Steve’s home. All men.
– The 5Ls – A Women’s Bible Study that meets each Tuesday @ 9:30 at Faith. All ages.
– Senior Adult Bible Study – a weekly Bible study for our Seniors led by Pastor Steve. Wednesdays at 10 AM @ Faith
– Theard Small Group – Every other Wednesday@ 7:00. Meets at Don and Margaret Katter’s home. All ages.
– Roper Small Group – Every other Thursday @ 7:00. Meets at Pastor Steve and Sheila’s home. For those 40-60.
– Marden Small Group – Every other Thursday @ 7:00. Meets in the coffee bar at Faith Baptist Church.